Do you know that it is virtually never too late to have straight teeth? Cincinnati and Fairfield Township, OH teens and adults are taking advantage of the appearance and health benefits of straight teeth . . . without braces. An advanced alignment system called Invisalign makes it possible.
Straight talk about Invisalign
Invisalign does not rely on cemented bands and brackets, wires, or rubber bands to move teeth. Instead, teeth are repositioned gently with a series of transparent plastic aligners. These appliances fit over teeth, something like a mouth guard. You wear each set for about two weeks, before advancing to the next set in the series. Brief six-week checkups make sure you are progressing on track.
Robust computer software uses digital impressions of your mouth to create a treatment plan, and to design aligners. The aligner concept is not new, but Invisalign technology has continued to evolve. Invisalign is now an option for complex cases of misalignment and malocclusion, as well as mild to moderate spacing and crowding, and cosmetic issues.
Why patients love Invisalign
- Clearly less noticeable than conventional orthodontics. Most people won’t realize you are wearing aligners unless they look very closely.
- No hardware to irritate delicate soft tissues in the mouth. Aligners are smooth and comfortable.
- Most patients adapt easily to speaking and drinking water with aligners in place.
- Removable, so you can eat the foods you love.
- Easy care – take aligners out to brush and floss normally.
- It is an efficient system. Each case is unique, but a typical treatment plan takes about 12 months with good compliance (you must wear the aligners at least 20 hours a day).
To learn more about straightening without braces, please visit www.invisalign.com
. Then call Drs. Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry at our Fairfield office (513) 815-3166
, or (513) 815-3188
in Bridgetown, to schedule a consultation.
Dr. Jesal A. Patel and Dr. Shawn Dornhecker run a successful dental practice in their home state of Ohio. Both doctors attended the Miami University for Microbiology in Oxford, Ohio and The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. The wife-husband duo brings together a wealth of experience while working with children, adults, and veterans during their residency at The Medical College of Ohio.
The Patel & Dornhecker Dentistry has two offices in Bridgetown and Fairfield. The team at the clinic strives to serve with the best quality care to their patients using the latest technology. They strongly believe in working with local businesses in Ohio to empower the local community.
Great, professional service!
Drs. Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry
Excellent service and care, Dr. Patel and her staff, are very professional, caring, and very friendly. Have recommended my friends to her location.