Welcome to Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry. We work hard to create a beautiful place for all your dental needs. Our state of the art facilities in Fairfield and the Bridgetown district of Cincinnati are spotlessly clean, bright, and cheerful. An investment in leading edge technologies ensures that you receive comfortable, efficient care. We take your wellbeing seriously, surpassing standards set by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Centers for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC). All of these assurances are brought together in a welcoming, family-like atmosphere where you know you are wanted.
If you are not scheduled yet, we encourage you to make an appointment right now. It’s easy!
- Call (513) 815-3166 in Fairfield, or (513) 815-3188 for our Bridgetown Cincinnati office.
- Use the convenient online scheduling tool on this website.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can count on a prompt response, confirming the date and time of your appointment.
In addition, we allow time in daily schedules to accommodate emergency visits from existing and new patients who need immediate attention. Please do not hesitate to call.
Would you like to save check-in time at your initial visit? Print our new patient registration packet, and complete it at your convenience, with your medical information handy. Jot down questions for the dentist, if you’d like, and be sure to bring the paperwork to your appointment.
We believe every patient deserves top quality dental treatment for a healthy mouth, and the cosmetic services they want for a stunning smile. We make it affordable with:
- Insurance assistance, helping you to complete forms and submit claims to get the most out of your benefits.
- A customized payment schedule for patients who require extensive work.
- Payment options – cash, personal cheque, and major credit cards are accepted.
- Low- and no-interest treatment financing through CareCredit.
- An in-office dental plan.
Please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment. Appointments are limited, and this notification allows us to offer the slot to another patient. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee to patients who do not show up without sufficient notice.
Thank you for choosing Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry, and for trusting your smile and your health to our care.