Dentist in Cincinnati, OH offers professional teeth whitening options
When patients are asked what makes them think of a healthy smile, many report teeth that are beautiful and brilliantly white. However, environmental factors can cause the teeth to look yellowed or dulled. The foods we eat, the beverages we enjoy, and the habits we fall back on, such as smoking and chewing tobacco, can discolor the natural enamel of the teeth and cause teeth to look dark or dingey. With professional teeth whitening, a dentist in the Cincinnati, Ohio area can provide a glowing smile in just one visit to the dental office.
How in-office teeth whitening works
While there are a wide range of tooth whitening products in the drugstore that are low-cost, many of them fail to provide noticeable results. Instead, we encourage patients to visit Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry to undergo professional in-office whitening. This method of brightening natural tooth enamel is highly effective and most patients leave the office with their smiles up to eight shades whiter! Our in-office power bleaching and whitening process starts with an evaluation to determine candidacy. Then, the teeth are cleaned, and a highly concentrated bleaching gel is painted onto the teeth and activated using a specialized light. The teeth are then cleaned again, and the patients can enjoy their new smile!
Why choose in-office teeth whitening?
- Professional whitening ensures safety and efficiency from start to finish
- In-office teeth whitening provides results in approximately one hour, eliminating gradual brightening
- Patients find that the cost when compared to the longevity of the treatment makes it a smart investment
- Professional bleaching is done under the care and attention of medical staff, eliminating the risk of burning gum tissue and reducing sensitivity
- Results are achieved during the same day, and last many months before whitening is needed again to maintain the brilliance.
Discuss tooth whitening solutions for your smile
Contact Drs. Jesal A. Patel and Shawn Dornhecker of the Cincinnati, Ohio area today by calling one of their two office locations in Bridgetown and Fairfield. With Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry, we can ensure you have a smile you are proud to show off to others!