Cincinnati, residents regain beautiful smiles with dentures for seniors
Dental care is important for patients of all ages including seniors. Issues such as gum disease, cardiovascular disease, or diabetes contribute to poor oral health and vice versa. Tooth loss is one possible effect and can detract from the smile. With individualized treatment, properly fitting dentures for seniors restore smiles that look and feel natural. Patients in Cincinnati, OH turn to Drs. Jesal Patel and Shawn Dornhecker of Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry for beautifully restored smiles with dentures.
The team at Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry spends time with and treats each patient individually. Custom treatment plans are created to provide the best quality denture for each patient’s needs. Implant dentures offer more stability than what is found with traditional dentures and restorations. Implants are small titanium cylinders positioned in the jaw. The dentures are then connected to the implants with fittings or attachments resulting in a stable, attractive restoration.
Can Dentures Look Natural?
Without teeth, patients often hide their smiles, and their confidence may decrease. Dentures help restore natural, beautiful smiles for seniors. There are many benefits of implant dentures.
- Without a tooth, the bone in the jaw can start to deteriorate. A dental implant is designed to mimic the tooth root, which helps maintain the health of the jawbone.
- Dental implants add security and stability.
- Implant retained dentures are custom created to fit, look, and act as natural teeth, giving you a beautiful, functional smile.
- Routine functions such as chewing and speaking become natural.
- The upper implant supported dentures do not cover the roof of the mouth, making it more comfortable for patients.
- Dentures help your face regain fullness and a more youthful look.
- Implant supported dentures can be removable or fixed, depending upon the patient’s need.
If you need dentures, Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry offers a complete range of denture services. Dentures are made from high-quality materials to ensure patient comfort and a beautiful, natural smile.
Get a natural smile with dentures. Contact Dr. Jesal Patel and Dr. Shawn Dornhecker in Bridgetown at (513) 815-3188 or in Fairfield at (513) 815-3166 to schedule a consultation.