Female dentist in Cincinnati, OH, combines exceptional service with gentle and supportive care
Searching for a new dentist can feel like an overwhelming task. Many patients in Cincinnati, OH, simply don’t know where to start. If you’re looking for a dentist you can trust with the health of your mouth and who cares about your overall wellness, look no further than Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry. As a female dentist, Dr. Jesal Patel understands that her patients are busy. She offers the following tips to help you find the right dentist.
- Ask for referrals – We ask our friends and family for help finding hair salons, gift shops, and restaurants, why not ask for opinions on dentists as well? If they have a dental practice they love, find out why and learn more about the practice online or by calling the office.
- Visit the office – You can learn a lot by visiting the dental office. Look for a practice where you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. A friendly office staff, gentle hygienists, and appointments that run on time go a long way to making you feel relaxed and at ease.
- Ask about services – It’s important to understand what services are provided by the dental practice. Ideally, you’ll want to be sure that your dental practice will be able to provide all services you need without a referral to another dentist.
- Meet the dentist – Your first appointment with the dentist is important. Do you feel comfortable with her? Take the time to raise any concerns you have about your oral health and be honest about your health history and home dental care. The dentist can recommend the best course of treatment only if she understands the whole picture that makes up your dental health.
- Think about location – While many patients only visit the dentist twice a year, it’s important that the location and office hours meet your schedule.
For more information about Patel and Dornhecker Dentistry, call (513) 815-3166.